now browsing by author
If you’re thinking about taking the step up towards becoming a:
- Master Scuba Diver (Advanced Open Water, Emergency First Responder (EFR), Rescue Diver, and five PADI speciality courses) – the highest rating PADI offers recreational divers, or a
- PADI Professional Divemaster, the first part in your new career as a PADI professional diver, or
- safer diver, who has the skills and knowledge on how to handle emergencies on and under the water
Please note that the Rescue Diver course has several prerequisites.
You must be:
- an Advanced Open Water Diver
- an Emergency First Responder (EFR) – first aid & CPR training
- at least 12 years old
Volunteered divers are getting ready
A Master Scuba Diver participating in this project. Looking for debris and spotting nudibranch in the same time.
Diver carefully removing fishing hooks and lines.
Divers with mesh bag full of debris.
Volunteer Divers in Action.
Sort, segregate, record, weigh and report debris collected to Project Aware.